Video file support (new)
Organize your video files like you would do with photos: rating, comments, keywords and even geotagging! You can also auto-play on mouse over (can be changed in the application settings).
Drag & Drop (new)
Add one more multiple folders to scan with a simple drag&drop on the photo wall. You can then automatically filter by the selected folder as soon as the scan is completed.
- Shooting parameters now stand out compared with other information
- When the map is hidden a separator is added to visually split the shooting parameters with the GPS info
- Context menu separators are a bit nicer
- See the scan progress in the top left corner below the application logo
No more freeze when changing an application setting (especially when adding/removing a folder to scan).
You can now choose even higher thumbnail quality (
2048px). It can be pretty useful if you have a large screen and that you setup big thumbnails in the photo wall.
File name preview now displays a thumbnail in each item tooltip and lets you reorder files as you want with a simple drag and drop.
- Fixed a file access issue with the country codes file (preventing from detecting images with GPS info)
- After renaming the selected file name was not refreshed immediately
- Fixed an issue while reading metadata on some photos (especially NEF files)
- Fixed a potential freeze at application startup
- Fixed an issue when reading camera maker or body if it contains a question mark character
- Visible thumbnails are immediately re-processed when the quality setting is changed