Reverse geo-coding accuracy has been greatly improved. With this update 232 countries are now identified instead of 180 previously.
Edit country, city and state
You can now define the country, city and state by yourself if the reverse geo-coding mechanism does not provide expected information.
- Sort direction was not saved and restored anymore
- Message dialog boxes now give the focus to the cancel button so that keyboard interaction is easier (especially for file deletion confirmation)
- Dates display options were not correctly saved
- Statistics charts are now refreshed only when it’s useful
- Fixed a crash when renaming after having opened rename dialog and canceled
- Small design improvement on the details panel
- After an image is deleted the focus is given to the next image so that it’s easier to navigate with keyboard
- The dialog box to send a message can now be resized (useful if you type in a long message)